AYUR- SUDHA’S AYURVEDIC KIT FOR ACIDITY
The treatment is decided according to the dosha dominant i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Acidity is pitta dosha disorder.
Pitta of the body increases and affects the digestive system to cause acidity.
Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminate the toxins from the body. It improves digestion, enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
Oral Herbal Mixtures are used to overcome the gastric problems which are used as metabolic improver.
The Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicines are Decided for Vata Pitta and Kapha are according the condition and the basic constitution of the body.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH GUT IMBALANCES
- Undesirable changes in bowel movements
- Signs of mal-absorption such as floating, bulky, foul-smelling stools
- Belching, bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, cramping
- Blood or mucus in stool, tarry stool, stool color changes
- Anal itching
- Halitosis, food allergies and intolerances
- Auto-immune illness, immune-deficiencies
- Symptoms of chronic infections
- Skin conditions such as acne or eczema
- Attention difficulties, hyperactivity, impulsive behavior
- Poor concentration, brain fog, confusion, behavioral changes
- Anxiety, depression
- Arthritis, joint pain, rheumatoid diseases, osteoarthritis
- Asthma, hay fever
- PMS symptoms, menstrual problems
- Weight gain or loss
- Endocrine or neurological imbalances
- Fungal infections
- Glucose intolerance, slow metabolism, hypoglycemia
- Cholesterol and triglyceride imbalances
- Anemia, vitamin or mineral deficiencies