AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ACNE –PIMPLES –ROSACEA
It is the most common skin condition characterized by pimples on the face, back upper chest. It occurs when the pores of the skin clogged with oil, dead skin or bacteria.
In Ayurveda, it is called “Yuvaan Pidika”. The Vata and Kapha caused distortion of the blood or Rakt dhatu causes excessive secretions of the gland and clogging. The aggravated pitta effects rakt dhatu. The vitiated blood effects the skin and causes excessive section of the sebaceous glands.
PITTA ACNE are generally Red, Soft small and tends to aggravates in hot season
KAPHA ACNE has the sticky properties & aggravates in cold weather. The lesions are pale hard, fairly large, have a oil secretions.
- Rosacea is a different skin condition than Acne, although they both can coexist.
- Rosecea is different than acne as there is no blackhead or whiteheads in rosacea.
- Most of the teens eventually outgrow acne whereas persons with rosacea don’t generally outgrow it.
- Rosacea have mostly small red bumps that are not squeezable like pimples or blackheads in Acne.
- The people affected with rosacea have rosy or pink colored skin as in acne patients skin is usually less red.
- Rosacea strikes both sexes and potentially all ages. It is more common in females but more severe in males. Very uncommon in children and very infrequent in darker people with black skin.
ACNE, ROSACEA AYURVEDIC TREATMENT
- Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminates the toxins from the body. It enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
- Herbal Face Packs for different Skin Conditions
- Face wash for the Pitta and Kapha skin problems
- 100% Natural Ingredients with no side effect
- Treat the root cause of Acne & Rosacea.
- Effective for acne on different parts of the body for all ages of Men, Women and children