Penis health is very important part of the men’s overall health. Penis problems may be the sign of an underlying health conditions. The penis health is generally beyond the erection, ejaculate and reproduce the things. One should know the signs and symptoms that intimates you the illness of the penis.
INFECTIONS OF PENIS
- Balanitis is the inflammation of the glance penis – Head of the penis.
- There are many different symptoms of Balanitis like pink or red rash which may be smooth or scaly.
- Itching and irritable lesions with or without discharge.
- In severe cases there may be difficult to retract the foreskin called Phimosis.
- Balanitis may be accomplished with urethritis or other skin problems.
- Specific Balanitis is may be due to contact allergy, Lichen planus, Psoriasis, FDR, Scabies, Syphilis.
- Nonspecific Balanitis may be due to irritant reaction related to proliferation of bacteria- pseudomonas, anaerobes and yeast.
- Sweating, moisture permits the microorganisms to grow. It usually affects the uncircumcised men.
- Infrequent washing or failure to dry the glans after washing.
- Diabetes mellitus, sex partner suffering from vaginal thrust, chemical irritants, medicated creams, minor trauma during intercourse, obesity are the other factors.
CAUSES OF ILL PENIS HEALTH
- Unprotected sex
- Diabetes and Heart disease causing low blood flow causing Erectile Dysfunction.
- Smoking increases the risk of Erectile Dysfunction
- Certain Medications and surgical interventions.
- Decreased testosterone hormones.
- Psychological problems
- Neurological conditions
- Aggressive sex, Acrobatic Sex or Masturbation.
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR PENIS INFECTIONS
It contains Oral Ayurvedic Medicines in the form of Capsules and tablets
Creams for external use
Ayurvedic Wash for penis
The treatment is choose according to the individuals problems
Keep the head of the penis and foreskin clean and dry.
Wash the penis after intercourse with herbal antiseptic lotions. After washing dry the area thoroughly. Make sure that the head of penis is completely dry before replacing the foreskin.
If you are prone to develop Balanitis a few hours after sex, wash the penis shortly after having sex.