AYURVEDIC VIEW ON ROSACEA
Vata gets vitiated due to unhealthy food (Aahaar), wrong life style (Vihaar), faulty daily routine (Dicharaya), then it aggravated Kapha and Pitta which give bad effect to Blood (Rakt Dhatu).
Dushit rakt dhatu causes more oil secretion (kapha) from the skin, which causes damage to the skin and the vessels of the skin becomes visible and brittle and rosacea are formed ultimately.
Pitta Vitation causes skin Red Soft and Small pimples are formed, they tends to aggravate in Hot weather.
Kapha Vitation causes sticky and purulent in the red bumps of the rosacea, the lesions are pale, hard and tends to aggravates in Winters.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ROSACEA
The treatment is to balance the Dosha of the body by adopting right medicine, correct life style, according to the constitution of the body.
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR ROSACEA
Oral herbs help to correct the imbalance of the three humors or dosha which causes Acne.
By purifying the blood it restores the lost luster of skin and strengths the skin internally.
It provides the vital nutrients to the body and skin to fight the acne, sometimes the vital nutrients are not easily provided from the diet, which we give orally as a herbal formulations.
Helps to reduce the sebum production (Kapha formation) and makes skin clear.
Stimulates the Immune system of the skin to fight against disease causing factors.
FACE PACKS FOR ROSACEA
Herbal face packs are necessary to nourish the skin, it exfoliates the dead skin, dirt, pollutants, harmful bacteria, it deeply penetrates into the skin and removes all acne & rosacea causing elements from the skin and rejuvenates it.
It reduces the scar, removes dead skin, provides relaxing and soothing skin.
ADVANCED AYURVEDA SKIN TREATMENT CENTRE’S
Own Formulated and Widely Tested Ayurvedic Formulations to treat all types of acne and skin problems.
These formulations are 100 percent natural, authentic, safe with no side effect.
All Medicines are formulated by certified by the Ayurvedic Department
Effective and safe to all ages
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACNE AND ROSACEA
- Rosacea is a different skin condition than Acne, although they both can coexist.
- Rosecea is different than acne as there is no blackhead or whiteheads in rosacea.
- Most of the teens eventually outgrow acne whereas persons with rosacea don’t generally outgrow it.
- Rosacea have mostly small red bumps that are not squeezable like pimples or blackheads in Acne.
- The people affected with rosacea have rosy or pink colored skin as in acne patients skin is usually less red.
- Rosacea strikes both sexes and potentially all ages. It is more common in females but more severe in males. Very uncommon in children and very infrequent in darker people with black skin.
SOME FACTS ABOUT ROSACEA
- It is common, chronic adult acne like skin condition which is easily treated with Ayurvedic Medicines without any side effects.
- Rosacea has periodic ups and downs which is known as Flare up and Remission period.
- Rosacea may begin with easy facial blushing or flushing and easily controllable and manageable with AYURVEDA.
- The central portion of the face is mainly affected and causes red pimples and fine red lines on the facial skin.
- It is mostly misdiagnosed as Sunburn, rosy cheeks or quite often Acne.
- The hot and spicy foods, Alcohol, stress and heat are the most common triggering factors of rosacea.
- Untreated rosacea may tend to worsen over times and may cause bulbous red nose like W.C. Fields.